Find Official Address of CPS Arizona:
Send your email to CPS Arizona at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to CPS Arizona:
Communicate with CPS Arizona through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call CPS Arizona on the Helpline Number: 1-888-767-2445, 1-602-255-2500 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call CPS Arizona on the specified contact number.
HERE if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of CPS Arizona are invalid.
Know More from their Website:
Open www.dcs.az.gov website and get all required information from there.
Are You Satisfied After Making Call To CPS Arizona?
What is CPS Arizona?
Child Protective Services(CPS) is the name given to the state governmental agency which responds to the reports of child abuse, neglect, exploitation to protect a child. The Arizona law looks for those persons who have a little Idea about the child abuse or neglect to report the concerns to the local law enforcement. One is the only advocate of the person with whom the child feels safe and the related person must inform the Arizona Child Abuse Hotline telling about the consequences of the child. A child must be immediately removed from his home place if soon known about the risk Due to which the child is getting harmed. The basic steps due to which a child can be protected from getting any harm is by providing a child with a good family environment, families must take responsibility to handle their children and communities must also support the child for serving basic resource and birth families.
CPS Arizona Organization's List Of Some Valuable And Useful Customer Service Phone Numbers And EmailsCPS Arizona
is the most prominent and helpful child protective center that plays a crucial role to control child abuse, neglect, exploitation in order to provide complete protection to the children. Moreover, CPS Arizona
Organization also supports people trough the means of some useful customer service phone numbers and other emails so that people may be able to take the larger advantages of the services. Some of the most useful customer service numbers and emails of CPS Arizona
Comp[any are as follows:
- Department of Child Safety-child Abuse Hotline Phone: 1-888-767-2445 TDD (602) 530-1831, Secondary Phone: (1-888-SOS-CHILD) TDD 1-800 530-1831
- Arizona Department of Child Safety Phone: 1-602-255-2500, Email: DCSDirector@azdes.gov
- Foster Care & Adoption Phone: 1-877-KIDS-NEEDU (1-877-543-7633) Email: FosterAdoption@azdes.gov, Address: P.O. Box 6123 Code 940A Phoenix, AZ 85005-6123
- Prevention and Family Support Phone: (602) 264-3376 x3316
- Transitional Independent Living Program (TILP) Phone: (480) 247-1413, Email: IndependentLivingProgram@arizonaschildren.org
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program Phone: (602) 351-2245, Secondary Phone: 1-800-201-1795
CPS Arizona Some Useful Links
- To get more contacts of the Company visit:
- In order to get information about the foster care and adoption services visit:
Contact CPS ArizonaCPS Arizona resides at P O Box 6123 Site Code 940A, Phoenix, Arizona 85005-6123, United States provides here all the necessory details like helpDesk helpline numbers i.e. 1-888-767-2445, 1-602-255-2500 by which customers can reach to CPS Arizona easily. Here on this page you can get customer service toll free helpline number of CPS Arizona.
Go to CPS Arizona website that is www.dcs.az.gov and get more information from there.
Post Your Problem and Suggestion